Collecting quotes has always been a hobby. Hope u like my collection. Most of these are by famous people, some are by me 🙂 You may find the same on my blog side bar. Happy reading 🙂
- Life is not beautiful…but very very beautiful. Bask in the glory of God’s greatest gift. Smile with tenacity. Zindagi ek baar milti hai…usse khul ke jiyo 🙂
- There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way…
- A beautiful poem :-
I am Running, Running and Running I do not know why, O, the embodiment of peace and prosperity, Bless me with solitude for a few moments, So that I can reflect upon myself And meditate upon you Thereafter I can run still faster, And with a renewed vigour But in the right direction, And with a specific purpose.
- Can there be two or more Gods??? Not possible naa…All the names we know- all I am sure lead to “ONE”. Franchising was necessary to reach out.
– Akash Gautam
- Loving is simple. Being in love is difficult. But it can be simplified if we don’t expect too much. Expectations mess up and complicate. Giving simplifies.
- Awesome lines-
Har pal mein pyaar hai... Har pal mein khushi hai.. Kho do toh yaadein hai... Jee lo toh zindagi hai.
- We are bound by our own initiative to be or not to be what we want to be in life…to be or not to be where we want to be in life.
- Never say sky is the limit. There are footprints on the moon as well. GO Get your dreams; they are your most treasured treasure 🙂
- Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go. It is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow.
– Alice Swaim
- Time is the stuff that life is made up of.
- When it comes to staying young, a mind lift beats a face lift anyday 🙂
- Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
- Stick to the fight when you are hardest hit, Rest if you must but do not quit
- Awesome lines by Mr. Harivansh Rai Bacchan
"Lehron se darr kar nauka, paar nahi hoti, Himmat karne waalon ki, haar nahi hoti... "
- For dreams:-
Sapne wahi sach hote hain, Jinme jaan hoti hai... Pankhon se nahi... Hauslon se udaan hoti hai
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it is, who is going to stop me.
– Ayn Rand (The Fountainhead)
- The sun sets yet the sky remains; like an old parchment where the sun and moon keep their diaries. Be not the star or moon… rather, be the sky. Ever present; ever protecting 🙂
- Life is too short to hate people and too beautiful to have regrets. Be happy more, love more and live more. The gift of life is life itself.
- Never fall in love… always rise. That which takes/ holds you back is just fatal attraction; not love. And can never be.
- Some are pretty. Some are beautiful….I would rather belong to the second category 🙂
- It’s ok to burden your friends with your deepest emotions. They are friends !!…created so that they can handle it 🙂
- When you learn to laugh at your pain, you learn the art of living
- Happiness is not the laughter that dies 5 minutes later…it is the smile that lingers forever!!!
- Bullet aur Ishq dono nikalte hain chaati faadne ke liye 🙂
– Ye saali zindagi
- In any and every relationship, power lies with the one who cares less. But,power is not happiness and the latter lies in caring more. So, care for the people who love you, not because it’s an ROI thing but because it’s an EQ thing. 🙂
- Laughter is an instant vacation and I am having a gala time 🙂
- You don’t have to be flawless to be lovely.
- Never let your memories be greater than your dreams. Memories fade with time; dreams strengthen.
- Religion should not reign over reason. God resides in you when you are reasonable and logical; not when you are foolhardy.
- It’s only simplicity that remains in vogue forever. every other fashion fades out in 6 months. Wear it and witness the change for yourself.
- We are simple when we follow our heart and complex when we follow our mind. Because, minds are like fingerprints; never same for two people. But heart is alike in all 🙂
- You follow your heart and I follow your heart. That’s why I understand you so well.
- Tere jaane ka asar, kuch aisa hua hai mujh par……Tujhe dhoondte dhoondte, maine khud ko paa liya.
- A book is like an old friend whom you keep coming back to, to find yourself in the ruffled pages and enjoy the me part in solitude.
- The deepest trench in this world is not Marina trench. It’s a woman’s heart. Don’t delve too deep into it; lest you wanna get lost.
- I don’t want to be a temptation for you. I want to help you fight your temptations.
- If you love, love for a reason; and let that reason be love itself… if at all you love i.e.
- Women are like stars; only one can make your dream come true 🙂
- When you feel your life is getting complicated day by day, try simplifying someone else’ life… It works wonders 🙂
- Care is like light that needs no medium for transmission… It can travel in vacuum as well. If you really care for someone, the person will always be taken care of, in some way or the other… 🙂
- Sometimes we do not know God helps us from which side..Nevertheless, never lose faith… Coz, He is still Helping 🙂
- Is khule asman mein ek hissa mera bhi hai, iski khoobsurti mein ek aashiyan mera bhi hai…
- The more I pay attention to details, the more I realise that God is in the details. Those small little intricacies of life make up a whole.
- Sometimes, even in the best of friendships, speaking your mind is akin to giving an emotional hang up. Beware !! Be shut.